Faja sizing- How do I measure myself?
For our Fajas/Garments Reloj de Arena you'll need to measure around your waist right above your belly button, as well as measure around the fullest part your hips. *we have a video explaining this on our IG profile.
What are fajas Reloj de Arena?
- Fajas reloj de arena are Butt lift garments that have been modified to fit bodies with a smaller waist and larger hips. Traditional fajas are made of one size. Our Fajas reloj de arena are double size, which means you'll get a size at the waist and a different size at the hips.
Who can wear Fajas Reloj De Arena ?
- Anyone can wear our fajas. They are specifically for everyday use, postpartum and post surgery.
How long after surgery or postpartum should I begin wearing a Faja?
- We recommend to wait at least one week post surgery to begin wearing our second stage garments. For postpartum it is best to wait a minimum of 2-3 days.
- We restock our fajas every 1-2 weeks. Please sign up with your email under the faja wanted to get notified as soon as we restock.
Where are your items being shipped from?
- San Diego, California
Do you ship internationally?
How long will it take to receive my order (USA)?
- All orders are processed in 2-3 business days. After order is processed order is immediately shipped via USPS priority mail that usually takes 2-5 business days to receive depending on location.
- Please check our exchange policy for information.
Lost or Stolen Packages?
- If you believe your package has been lost or stolen it is very important to notify USPS within 5 business days. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. All of our packages are insured through USPS and you will need to file a claim with them asap.
If you added Guide Shipping Protection to your order and now are experiencing issues, please go to http://www.guidepro.io to file a claim. Once submitted a Guide representative will begin processing your claim and follow up with you via email