Faja sizing- How do I measure myself?
For our Fajas/Garments Reloj de Arena you'll need to measure around your waist right above your belly button, as well as measure around the highest part of one leg right underneath your buttocks. *we have a video explaining this on our IG profile.
What are fajas Reloj de Arena?
- Fajas reloj de arena are Butt lift garments that have been modified to fit bodies with a smaller waist and larger hips. Traditional fajas are made of one size. Our Fajas reloj de arena are double size, which means you'll get a size at the waist and a different size at the hips.
Who can wear Fajas Reloj De Arena ?
- Anyone can wear our fajas. They are specifically for everyday use, postpartum and post surgery.
How long after surgery or postpartum should I begin wearing a Faja?
- We recommend to wait at least one week post surgery to begin wearing our second stage garments. For postpartum it is best to wait a minimum of 2-3 days.
- We restock our fajas every 1-2 weeks. Please sign up with your email under the faja wanted to get notified as soon as we restock.
Where are your items being shipped from?
- San Diego, California
Do you ship internationally?
How long will it take to receive my order (USA)?
- All orders are processed in 2-3 business days. After order is processed order is immediately shipped via USPS priority mail that usually takes 2-5 business days to receive depending on location.
- Please check our return policy for information.
Lost or Stolen Packages?
- If you believe your package has been lost or stolen it is very important to notify USPS within 5 business days. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. All of our packages are insured through USPS and you will need to file a claim with them asap.